Academic Support Program
- Academic Support Program (ASP)
- Canadian enviroOSH Legislation plus Standards
From the vendor:
The CCOHS Academic Support Program (ASP) is offered exclusively to universities and colleges as both a tool to educate students about environmental and occupational health and safety and as a guide to assist universities and colleges in their efforts to achieve a safe and healthy working environment. The program includes MSDS/FTSS, CHEMINFO, RTECS®, and OSH References (Canadiana, CISILO, HSELINE, OSHLINE®, NIOSHTIC®, NIOSHTIC-2) as well as several free resources.
This programs offers:
- cross-database search capabilities with a search page specifically for ASP clients
- authoritative and reliable information
- monthly database updates
- easy and efficient downloading, printing, annotating and bookmarking of data!
An ideal for resource for:
- Support staff
- Maintenance workers
- On-site health & safety professionals
Together these databases provide information on a broad range of environmental and occupational health and safety topics including:
- Occupational hygiene
- Hazardous substances
- Hazard communication
Supplements available for ASP
Canadian enviroOSH Legislation plus Standards
There are two options:
From the vendor:
Canadian enviroOSH Legislation plus Standards is a comprehensive, easy-to-search compilation of:
- the full text of Canadian health, safety and environmental legislation and related standards
- critical guidelines and codes of practice from all jurisdictions
- regular updates, with amendments highlighted.
Canadian enviroOSH Legislation plus Standards will help you meet your compliance needs. We have developed the series over many years, and tailored it to satisfy your demands for reliable, easily accessible information which allows you to:
- Quickly and easily determine your responsibilities under the law. Search by words or phrases in just one jurisdiction or search across all jurisdictions. Link from one relevant citation to another.
- Simultaneously compare citations, diagrams or text, using multiple windows.
- Share the information with others. Make legislation easily available on your network to communicate responsibilities and obligations throughout your organization. Download sections for compliance manuals and reports.
- Save time and money. Keep the legislation and standards you need at your fingertips – right on your desktop or laptop.
Request directly from vendor contact or client services with the specific time period desired. Reports can be broken down to monthly.
Vendor contact information may be found in the Vendors directory.