ASME Digital Collection, ASME Standards
ASME produces journals, conference proceedings, ebooks, and codes and standards in the fields of multidisciplinary engineering and allied sciences.
This resource page is associated with the consortial offer from Consortia Canada. Two different resource are available under this offer: the Digital Collection, and ASME's codes and standards. The following product descriptions are from the ConCan website.
ASME Digital Collection
With 30 journals, 185 eBooks and hundreds of conference proceedings, the collection houses the most current and relevant content in mechanical engineering and related engineering fields, such as medical device research, energy resources, and nuclear engineering. The collection also includes past research, such as ASME’s Journal Archive, which dates back to 1960.
The ASME Journal Program has been established to further the progress of science through the sharing of the latest engineering research. Each ASME Journal title publishes the highest quality peer-reviewed literature in their respective field. The professionally curated content includes the history of mechanical engineering research as well as the cutting-edge discoveries being made today. In 2017, we will offer only the historical content (published from 2010 to 2015) that is available for the Journal of Nanotechnology in Engineering and Medicine, as the journal is now discontinued. There are 2 new journals for 2018. Here is the complete list of titles that are publishing in 2018:
- Applied Mechanics Reviews
- Journal of Applied Mechanics
- Journal of Biomechanical Engineering
- Journal of Computational and Nonlinear Dynamics
- Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering
- Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control
- Journal of Electronic Packaging
- Journal of Electrochemical Energy Conversion & Storage
- Journal of Energy Resources Technology
- Journal of Engineering and Science in Medical Diagnostics and Therapy
- Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power
- Journal of Engineering Materials and Technology
- Journal of Fluids Engineering
- Journal of Heat Transfer
- Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering
- Journal of Mechanical Design
- Journal of Mechanisms and Robotics
- Journal of Medical Devices
- Journal of Micro and Nano-Manufacturing
- Journal of Nondestructive Evaluation, Diagnostics, and Prognostics of Engineering Systems
- Journal of Nuclear Engineering and Radiation Science
- Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering
- Journal of Pressure Vessel Technology
- ASCE-ASME Journal of Risk and Uncertainty in Engineering Systems, Part B: Mechanical Engineering
- Journal of Solar Energy Engineering
- Journal of Thermal Science and Engineering Applications
- Journal of Tribology
- Journal of Turbomachinery
- Journal of Vibration and Acoustics
- Journal of Verification, Validation and Uncertainty Quantification
ASME sponsors more than 30 conferences per year and publishes approximately 100 proceedings volumes annually. Conference topics encompass the entire spectrum of subject areas of interest to engineering. Individual papers from 2000 to the present are currently available through the ASME Digital Collection. Normally, current conference proceedings are offered in one package and back files from 2000 to 2007 are offered in a separate package.
The ASME Press eBooks Package currently includes 185 new and classic eBooks from 1993 to present day. The collection adds 15-20 new titles per year. ASME eBooks support ASME’s most popular international standards publications, such as the Companion Guide to the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code (ASME-BPVC), as well as concise, scholarly monographs in subjects such as bioengineering, nanotechnology, and energy sustainability.
ASME is the leading international developer of codes and standards associated with the art, science, and practice of mechanical engineering. Starting with the first issuance of its legendary Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code in 1914, ASME's codes and standards have grown to nearly 600 offerings currently in print. These offerings cover a breadth of topics, including pressure technology, nuclear plants, elevators / escalators, construction, engineering design, standardization, and performance testing. ASME develops voluntary standards that enhance public safety, health, and quality of life as well as facilitate innovation, trade, and competitiveness. ASME standards are accepted for use in more than 100 countries around the world.
- Complete Standards
- Boiler & Pressure Vessels Code (BPVC)
- All non-BPVC codes and standards
Access the ASME Standards URL (on offer node) using standard port 80. There is no access on port 8080.