From the vendor:
"Our revolutionary cloud-based education platform allows users to investigate the minute detail of the human anatomy in incredible 3D. We are transforming medical learning and practice across the world, leading the way in the production of ground-breaking 3D medical technology."
Content on the platform includes but is not limited to:
- 3D anatomical models with > 17,000 selectable structures
- 3D model tools
- >1500 educational 3D animations, covering procedures and pathologies
- Courses: series of guided lectures
- Screens: >2000 preset dissections (with Educator's Licence)
Relevant Subscription Types
Educator Licenses may come free if there is enough volume.
- Standard licence: for a limited number of students for a specific programme, using their own devices
- Lab device licence: Access is tied to institution-specific shared devices.
- Library or site licence: Access it tied to IP address range, pricing based on rFTE
This is the vendor's language for authentication methods they support. Users have to complete an in-app registration process.
- IP range deployment: access is IP-authenticated, for concurrent usage by unlimited users
- Code deployment: access is authenticated through vendor-generated codes that the college then shares with users
- Email address manual deployment: access is authenticated via names and emails provided to the vendor, who then creates a registration account for each user
For More Information
- Undergraduate Human Anatomy: Region
- Undergraduate Human Anatomy: System
- Cadaveric Images: Skeletal and Muscular Systems
- Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS)
- Abrahams’ Clinical Anatomy
- Clinical Correlates of the Heart: 60 Conditions and
- Cardiothoracic Dissection
- Histology of Human Organs
- Cardiology / Cardiovascular Surgery
- Learn Physiology
- Orthopedic Special Tests of the Shoulder
- Basic 12 Lead EKG Interpretation
- Anticoagulation Management Made Easy
- Emergency Medicine & Trauma - Common Clinical Scenar
- Male Urologic Disorders
Internal usage statistics are available through the Curriculum Manager Dashboard. This covers student interaction with lectures and quizzes created within the platform. These stats are only available in .csv format.
The vendor uses Countly to monitor student interaction with the user interface as a whole. Please contact the vendor to define data collection parameters and get usage stats.