IEEE All-Society Periodicals Package (ASPP)
From the vendor:
The IEEE All-Society Periodicals Package provides access to the IEEE's core collection of engineering, electronics, and computer science periodicals including unlimited full-text access to 179 online IEEE society-sponsored journals and magazines, plus a backfile to 2010 for all new subscribers.
- 183 IEEE online society-sponsored journals, transactions, and magazines
- peer-reviewed publications, concentrating on theoretical and experimental papers
- quality magazines focusing on practical applications in research, design, and specification
- more than 320,000 documents, many of them available in HTML as well as the original PDF format
- complimentary access to content from Nokia’s Bell Labs Technical Journal
- the most highly-cited journals in the field
- nearly four million abstract records from over 1.6 million authors
- robust search tools with a user-friendly interface
- multiple updates with new IEEE articles added each month
- INSPEC® abstract/citation and bibliographic records
- links users directly from your library Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) catalog to IEEE titles
- online access to articles accepted for future print publication
Note: IEEE Spectrum, Proceedings of the IEEE, IEEE Potentials, Canadian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering, The Institute, IEEE Women in Engineering Magazine, IEEE Latin America Transactions, IEEE Biometrics Compendium, IBM Journal of Research and Development, IEEE RFIC Virtual Journal, IEEE RFID Virtual Journal, Journal of Systems Engineering and Wlectronics, and SMPTE Motion Imaging Journal are not included. ASPP Online does not include IEEE Engineering Management Review and several articles for which IEEE does not hold the copyright or electronic rights.
For more information on the ASPP subscription, go to: http://innovate.ieee.org/innovate/article/13182
IEEE backfile access for each OCLS college is determined by your original subscription start date.
Login to www.mpsinsight.com/ieee and access the Usage Reports tab or icon. Reporting periods can be changed on the right hand side. Download reports by clicking on the preferred filed format (CSV or XML) at the right side of the COUNTER Reports table. See PDF for detailed instructions. If you require assistance accessing your usage stats, or if you have any questions about them, please contact the vendor directly. Contact information can be found in the Vendors directory in ERMA.