This is a college-managed resource. Last updated 26 March 2018.
LearnTechLib, the Learning and Technology Library, was formerly known as EdITLib, the Education & Information Technology Library.
From the vendor:
Aggregated, Peer-Reviewed Content on Education & Information Technology
LearnTechLib has aggregated into one resource the leading, peer-reviewed journal and conference articles from 100s of publishers. Now researchers need not search multiple databases to discover needed Learning and Technology related literature and multimedia sources. In addition, entire databases such as ERIC are filtered with results integrated into LearnTechLib to offer one platform for research and teaching.
Partnering with content providers including major publishers, associations, and universities.
Full text and abstract indexing of over 1,000 journals, conference proceedings books, and additional media.
Plus full text coverage for over 40,000 records, including journal articles, proceedings papers, ebooks, and reports. List available upon request.
Multimedia Resource Rich—More than a typical PDF database
LearnTechLib is a Multimedia Resource and not simply a database of journal PDF files as are many digital libraries. Included from leaders in the field:
- presentation slides,
- recorded keynote talks, and
- more added daily.
Library and Patron Support Emphasis
- Enhanced searching capabilities and content tagging.
- EasyProxyAccess supported
- Compatible with bibliographic software: BibTex, EndNote, RefWorks, and Mendeley
- Usage statistics per your institution’s subscription.
- Patrons can create and store personal collections of research results
- OpenURL to support mediated linking and COinS software for easy metadata access
- SerialsSolutions KnowledgeWorks Certified as a trust solution
- Affordable pricing for your institution’s budget with new, peer-reviewed, international content added constantly
Subscribing institutions can access usage statistics by logging into http://usage.learntechlib.org. If you do not have a login, contact the vendor's Info line with the name of your institution, your name, your preferred email, and your role at the institution. For assistance, please contact the vendor directly. Contact information can be found in the vendors directory in ERMA.