Literature Online (LION)
From the vendor:
Literature Online offers the most authoritative and comprehensive primary and critical texts database matched with a specialist interface designed for literary research at all levels. Optimised for the literary researcher, Literature Online facilitates new discoveries and incisive critical analysis so less time is spent locating essential primary works and finding reference and criticism leaving more time for research breakthroughs.
Essential for teaching, with unique content and specialist functionality, Literature Online is hosted on a customised platform accessible on mobile devices as well as desktops. Students have a constantly available universe of literary resources and an intuitive environment in which to enhance their literary studies.
Literature Online delivers:
- Over 350,000 works of poetry, drama, and prose.
- Over 20,000 author pages.
- An ever expanding library of specialist, scholarly full-text journals.
- Major reference works from Routledge, Columbia University Press, Oxford University Press, Princeton University Press and others.
- Critical essays, dictionaries and student guides.
- Renowned literary indexes: The Annual Bibliography of English Language and Literature (ABELL) and The Modern Language Association International Bibliography (MLAIB), (separate subscription).
- Literary tools including browseable Tables of Contents, Information Centre, ability to search variant spellings and forms, one-click bookmarking, ability to export citations plus notification of e-updates.
Log in to the ProQuest Administrator Module (http://admin.proquest.com/). In the Administrator Module you can Request Usage Reports and select desired Delivery Method. If you do not know your institutional credentials, or if you require assistance accessing your usage stats, please contact the vendor directly. Contact information can be found in the Vendors directory in ERMA.
For more information, please review the ProQuest Administrator Guide.