Several different acquisition options are available for McIntyre Playlist content. Subscribers may:
- Subscribe to a pre-packaged playlist (collection of video titles) as-is.
- Customize a pre-packaged playlist.
- Build a playlist from the titles available on the McIntyre Playlist platform.
Subscribers also have the option of using McIntyre Media's Streaming & Hosting Service for any of the content available on the McIntyre Playlist platform, which allows for the inclusion or third-party content owned by the subscriber, as well as a higher level of control over metadata and usage statistics. The information on this page is about the McIntyre Playlist platform, however. For more information about the Streaming & Hosting Service, please contact the vendor directly.
Features of the McIntyre Playlists platform include (from the vendor):
- Chapters (where available) with searchable descriptions.
- Unique URLs per title which can be integrated into your catalogue for easy access.
- Mobile device friendly!
Subscribers can find title lists of their playlists on their subscription pages in ERMA.