Negotiated through OLRN, this is a package of nursing-related resources including online journals, ebooks, and databases.
|Resource||Publisher||Concurrent Users *|
|LWW Nursing and Health Professions Premier Collection (ejournals)||LWW||999|
|Ovid Emcare (included with LWW journals subscription)||Wolters Kluwer/Elsevier|
|Evidence-Based Medicine Reviews (EBMR)||Wiley||13|
|Ovid MEDLINE (1946 - present), PreMEDLINE, and HealthSTAR||NLM||unlimited|
* Concurrent user limitations are not on an institutional basis; rather, they apply across OLRN, to all participating institutions as a group (colleges and universities).
Perpetual Access Purchases (eBooks)
Concurrent Users: Unlimited
In some cases, several editions of the titles below have been purchased. For more details, please see the title list attached below.
- Nursing Drug Handbook
- Nursing Care Plans and Documentation
- Handbook of Medical Surgical Nursing
- Handbook of Pathophysiology
- Diseases: a Nursing Process Approach to Excellent Care
- Nurses Guide to Clinical Procedures
- Wallach’s Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests
- Lippincott Manual of Nursing Practice
- Lippincott Nursing Drug Guide
Not compatible with the IMS LTI standard, but there are options available for LMS integration. See this handout from the vendor for details:
For additional information, please contact the vendor directly. Contact information can be found in the Vendors directory in ERMA.
Compliant with COUNTER Release 3. Login to http://ovidspstats.ovid.com with your institutional credentials. If you do not have this information, please contact the vendor to request an account. See PDF for more detailed instructions.
Vendor contact information is available in the Vendors directory.