Changes to ERMA Help
The Help section in ERMA has been renamed and restructured.
It is now called eResources Help. Shoutout to the eRes Primary Contacts for helping us choose a new name!
Previously, this section comprised several sub-pages concerning the Service Transition, Procedures, etc.
- eResources Help has been streamlined into a single landing page that links out to focused help pages.
- This landing page is also searchable, as shown in Fig. 1 below.
- The pre-existing content has been broken up into shorter pages, focused on a specific topic or question.
- We have added some pages answering questions that came up in last year’s user testing, conversations, or email threads.
- We have also bundled the Deposit Account documentation into the eResources Help Section and taken it out of the navigation hierarchy.
Get to eResources Help via:
- The right-hand navigation bar under ERMA
- The blue menu block at the bottom of the website
We hope this makes it easier for you to find information in ERMA, and welcome feedback. Please reach out to any member of the eRes team if you have any questions or feedback!